Connects upper-year students to first-year and transfer students to help them transition into university, and connects graduate students and alumni to upper-level students to guide and provide advice about post-graduation career choices.
Looking for a Peer Mentor?
- Drop-In (KINE, PSYC, SHPM)
- Email (NURS)
- Peer Mentors are trained, upper year students, who can connect you with resources, share their experiences, and help you navigate your student experience
Peer Mentoring Drop-In Hours During the Winter 2018 Labour Disruption:
- Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Kinesiology & Health Science are active on a reduced schedule until Friday April 6: Modified PM Schedule W18
- Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Psychology - visit the UPSA table in Central Square March 20, 27, 29, April 3 between 10:00am - 2:00pm to speak with a peer mentor.
- Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for School of Health Policy & Management, and Global Health are suspended.
For more information about our Peer Mentoring programs, please visit:
- Kinesiology and Health Science Student Organization (KAHSSO) Peer Mentoring Program
- Undergraduate Psychology Students' Association Peer Mentoring Program
- Student Association of Health Management, Policy, and Informatics (SAHMPI)
- YU Student Nurse Mentorship Program
Drop-In Peer Tutoring Regular Schedule Winter 2018: Winter 2018 Drop-In Peer Mentoring schedule