WHAT IS P.A.S.S.?
Peer Assisted Study Sessions (P.A.S.S.) are:
- For everyone in the course
- Collaborative and participatory study sessions
- Hosted in in courses which are known to be historically challenging
- Offered 3 times a week every week during the class period (2 in person & 1 online)
- Facilitated by upper-level academically successful students who have extensive training on how to help students strengthen their study skills and build academic success
WHEN AND WHERE IS P.A.S.S. OFFERED?
or click on link below:
WHICH COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF HEALTH HAVE P.A.S.S IN FALL 2018?
PASS sessions and PASS Office Hours will NOT be held during the Fall Reading Week - October 9, 2018 to October 12, 2018.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT P.A.S.S. - WHO CAN I TALK TO?
- For help accessing ZOOM Instructions for KINE ONLINE PASS SESSIONS - click here
- For questions about the P.A.S.S. program, please contact: Calumet College and Stong College Office, 416-736-5132, email@example.com