The Faculty of Health is supporting 6 courses with PASS this Winter! They are; KINE 1020, KINE 3012, KINE 3030, PSYC 1010, PSYC 2020, and PSYC 2021. Click the link above to meet the PASS Leaders that will be hosting your sessions!
We are now covering NURS-only sections of PSYC 2021!
Sections O/P have PASS Wednesdays at 12:30 and Thursdays at 3 in CC214!
WHAT IS PASS?
Peer Assisted Study Sessions (P.A.S.S.) are:
- For everyone in the course, no matter your grades
- Collaborative, facilitated, and engaging study sessions
- Targeted to courses that are historically challenging
- Offered twice a week every week for every covered section
- Structured to help students build study skills, confidence in their academic abilities, and academic success
- Led by upper-year academically successful students who have extensive training on how to help students get through York's most challenging courses
WHEN AND WHERE IS PASS OFFERED?
PASS Sessions are hosted every day in Stong College (SC) Room 201 and Calumet College (CC) Room 214!
See the schedule below for your course's session!
or click on the link below:
PASS Winter Schedule
Schedule subject to change without notice. Students enrolled in other sections of PSYC 1010, 2020, and 2021 are invited to attend other PASS Sessions for the same course.
Find us on Facebook!
- KINE 1020 A
- KINE 1020 B
- KINE 3012
- PSYC 1010 B
- PSYC 1010 G
- PSYC 2020 B
- PSYC 2020 C
- PSYC 2021 N
- PSYC 2021 O/P
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT PASS - WHO CAN I TALK TO?
- For questions about the PASS program, please contact: Calumet College and Stong College Office, 416-736-5132, email@example.com