Looking for a Peer Tutor?
- Offered for select courses in KINE, PSYC, NURS, HLST, IHST
- Peer Tutors are trained, upper year students, who have excelled in the course
Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours During the Winter 2018 Labour Disruption:
- Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Psychology are active on a reduced schedule during exams: UPSA Peer Tutor Winter 2018 EXAM Schedule
- Peer Tutoring Drop-In Hours for Kinesiology & Health Science, School of Health Policy & Management and Global Health have come to an end for the term.
Peer tutoring is offered in collaboration with Calumet and Stong Colleges, the Kinesiology and Health Science Student Organization (KAHSSO), Undergraduate Psychology Student Association (UPSA), Global Health Student Association (GHSA), Student Association for Health Management, Policy and Informatics (SAHMPI) and Nursing Student Association of York (NSAY).
Drop-In Peer Tutoring Regular Schedule Winter 2018: 2017-18 HH Peer Tutor Schedule (Winter18)
Looking for a Study Group?
The Study Hub listings area is a separate site where students can:
- start or find a study group
- connect with fee-for-service tutors or
- tutors can advertise their services
Although the university does not vet or verify information posted on the site, it can be an excellent resource for connecting with other people interested in study groups and tutoring.